White Ribbon Australia Vacancies
Workplace Program Officer in North Sydney
- Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
- Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
The Workplace Program Officer will be:
- Provides operational support to the White Ribbon Australia Workplace Accreditation Program.
- Responsibility for providing operational and administrative support to the Workplace Program Team, so to ensure day to day operations are effective and the Program achieves key strategy and operational outcomes.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience in program management and/or operational support
- Ability to provide comprehensive support to the development and implementation of program operations
- Excellent oral and written, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience in administrative duties, data management support and reporting
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and control own workload to achieve outcomes within prescribed timeframes, both of which may change with short notice
- High level of initiative particularly with regard to continuous improvement and innovation around business processes
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance
- High standard of competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- High level attention to detail
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Workplace Program Officer via White Ribbon Australia.
Application closes 5.00pm, Wednesday 22 June 2016.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.