White Ribbon Australia Vacancies
Executive Manager Workplace Program in North Sydney
- Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
- Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
The Executive Manager Workplace Program will be:
- This role provides for the management of the White Ribbon Australia Workplace Accreditation Program. The Workplace Program aims to inspire and provide a sustainable platform for Australian workplaces to raise awareness and understanding of the issues surrounding violence against women with the aim of changing attitudes and behaviours that allow it to occur in our communities; and provide workplaces with the tools to respond effectively to incidents, whether they occur internal or external to the workplace.
- The position has responsibility for strategic oversight, business development and management of the program.
Essential Selection Criteria
- At least 5 years’ demonstrated experience in management of programs, including financial and contract management, and reporting, client relationship management, external stakeholder engagement and knowledge management.
- Demonstrated experience in policy development.
- Demonstrated experience in human resource management.
- High level of people management experience.
- Excellent presentation/group facilitation skills.
- High level of verbal/written skills that can be tailored to audience.
- Understanding of stakeholder engagement models relevant to achieving social change.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and forge connections and collaborative partnerships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds that enhance organisational goals.
- A commitment to inclusive practices that enhance access for people from CALD or ATSI backgrounds to services and participation in national campaigns.
- Demonstrated capacity to work at the strategic national level and in working with advisory / reference groups.
- Ability to prioritise and work collaboratively and flexibly to fulfil individual performance targets/expectations.
- High-level competency in Microsoft Office and data management.
- Willingness to work outside of hours and travel inter and intra State
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Executive Manager Workplace Program via White Ribbon Australia.
Application closes 9.00am, Monday 30 May 2016.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.