White Ribbon Australia Vacancies
Senior Executive – Partnerships and Fundraising
in North Sydney
White Ribbon Objectives
- Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
- Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
The Senior Executive – Partnerships and Fundraising will be:
- Providing values based strategic and operational direction and leadership across the Engagement and Partnerships Portfolio to ensure the portfolio aligns with the needs of the organisation in delivery of engagement and partnership activities right across Australian communities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) or Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities.
- Ensuring the alignment of the Engagement and Partnerships Portfolio strategies and operational systems to facilitate the achievement of White Ribbon Australia’s organisational vision, core values and the implementation of the Strategic Plan.
- Providing effective intelligence to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Senior Executive Collegiate and Board of Directors to assist in positioning White Ribbon Australia politically, strategically and financially and in mitigating risk.
- Identifying, fostering and supporting partnership and fundraising opportunities that align with White Ribbon Strategic priorities that will enhance the expansion, reach, impact and sustainability of the White Ribbon Campaign.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and demonstrated superior achievement in a related senior leadership and management role in particular respect of fundraising, campaigning, corporate partnerships and donor relations engagement.
- Demonstrated capacity to work at the strategic leadership level and with a Board.
- Demonstrated ability to forge and maintain strong and collaborative partnerships at an executive level that enhance organizational capacity and sustainability.
- Digital fundraising strategy and CRM marketing knowledge and experience
- Commitment to leading teams to achieve high quality performance with innovative results.
- Superior oral and written, interpersonal, client relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Willingness to work outside of hours eg attend events, travel.
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- Fundraising experience.
- An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace.
- Other related qualifications eg management.
Education/ Academic Qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Fundraising and Event Management and/or equivalent work experience in the same or similar field.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Senior Executive – Partnerships and Fundraising via White Ribbon Australia.
Application closes 10am Monday 15 August 2016.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.