Workplace Program Manager
Applications Close: 31 October 2014
o Salary: $85,000-90,000k Package.
o North Sydney location.
o Full-time position.
White Ribbon Australia works to prevent men’s violence against women through a national male-led campaign.
This role provides management and oversight of the White Ribbon Australia Workplace Accreditation Program. The Workplace Program aims to inspire and provide a sustainable platform for Australian workplaces to achieve Accreditation that recognises the following:
- Awareness raising and understanding of the issues surrounding violence against women with the aim of changing attitudes and behaviours that allow it to occur in our communities; and
- Providing workplaces with the tools to respond effectively to incidents, whether they occur internally or externally to the workplace.
• At least 5 years demonstrated experience in project and client relationship management.
• Excellent presentation/group facilitation skills.
• High level of verbal/written skills that can be tailored to audience.
• Demonstrated experience in the management of programs including financial and contract management, and reporting.
• Understanding of stakeholder engagement models relevant to achieving social change.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others and forge connections and collaborative partnerships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds that enhance organisational goals.
• A commitment to inclusive practices that enhance access for people from CALD or ATSI backgrounds to services and participation in national campaigns.
• Demonstrated capacity to work at the strategic national level and in working with advisory / reference groups.
• Ability to prioritise and work collaboratively and flexibly to fulfil individual performance targets/expectations.
• High-level competency in Microsoft Office and data management.
• Willingness to work outside of hours and travel inter and intra State.
• Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
• An understanding of WH&S principles.
Please click here for the full position description.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Workplace Program Manager Role.
Applications close 4.00pm, Friday 31 October 2014.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.
Event Volunteer Opportunities