We look forward to seeing guests at a A White Ribbon Gala Night tonight! It will be White Ribbon’s pinnacle Sydney event in the lead-up to White Ribbon Day.
A White Ribbon Gala Night is a cocktail party at Carriageworks (Sydney) on Friday 16 November 2012.
White Ribbon will transform an intriguing space into a unique event experience, immersing guests into the very heart of the cause.
Highlights of the night include:
- Hosted by comedian, Chris Taylor, and Seven Network presenter and White Ribbon Chairman, Andrew O’Keefe
- Taste sensations created for this event by special guest Paul Mercurio
- Music performance by Diana Rouvas, The Voice finalist
- Music performance by Van The Man
- Music performance by Gary Pinto & The Dualists
- A breathtaking White Ribbon installation that is sure to amaze the 500 invited guests
Plus! AHG (Australia’s largest motoring group) have once again come on board as platinum sponsor and generously donated a stunning Volkswagen as the raffle prize that will form the centre piece of the amazing prize pool on the night!
A White Ribbon Gala Night promises to be an entertaining and inspiring experience. Join us and help put a stop to violence against women.
Tickets are available for purchase now. Please note that as this is a cocktail party, there are no table prices.
Carriageworks is a 5-10 minute taxi ride from the CBD.
If your organisation is interested in becoming a sponsor, please click here to view sponsorship packages.
White Ribbon is grateful to organisations wishing to donate prizes for fundraising activities on the night. To offer donations and for further enquiries, please contact White Ribbon Events on (02) 9045 8426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funds raised on the night will go towards primary prevention programs in schools and workplaces.