The White Ribbon Policy and Research Series focuses on the prevention of men's violence against women. This research work is overseen by the White Ribbon Research and Policy Group.
- Key issues in working with men from immigrant and refugee communities in preventing violence against women
- Women's Safety is a Men's Issue: Men's attitudes to violence against women and what that means for men
- Understanding the Statistics about Male Violence Against Women
- Genders at Work: Exploring the role of workplace equality in preventing men's violence against women
- From Violence to Coercive Control: Renaming Men's Abuse of Women
- Men Speak Up: A toolkit for action in men's daily lives
- Men Speak Up: A toolkit for action in men’s daily lives - Abridged
- Where Men Stand: Men's roles in ending violence against women
- An Assault on Our Future: The impact of violence on young people (Executive Summary)
- An Assault on Our Future: The impact of violence on young people (Full Report)
White Ribbon Policy Statements:
White Ribbon fact sheet series:
Click here for access to the White Ribbon fact sheet series, which has information on the prevalence of men's violence against women in Australia, what men can do to help prevent this violence and how you can offer support to people experiencing violence.