Expressions of interest open for Fatherhood Program Expert Reference Group
About the White Ribbon Australia Fatherhood Program
With the support of the Australian Government, White Ribbon Australia is launching the Fatherhood Program. For many men, fatherhood is a time of transformation that inspires a deeper understanding about the importance of their role to act as positive agents of social change.
This whole-of-community program will be engaging men – as fathers, soon to be fathers, or those in father figure roles – to model and foster positive and respectful attitudes and behaviours towards girls and women. White Ribbon Australia will be engaging men from all cultural backgrounds across Australia through their involvement in White Ribbon Australia events and programs and interactions with White Ribbon Australia Ambassadors.
Expert Reference Group (Voluntary)
The ‘Expert Reference Group’ will be established to guide the development and implementation of the White Ribbon Australia Fatherhood Program Activity Work Plan. For the full position description click here.
How to apply
Expression of Interest (EOI) for the White Ribbon Australia Fatherhood Program ‘Expert Reference Group’ must be lodged by Saturday 30th June 2018 with Ron Mitchell, Fatherhood Program Coordinator, White Ribbon Australia, via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The EOI should include:
- A brief CV/resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
- A brief statement addressing the following selection criteria (1-2 pages).
- The name and contact details of a referee who has worked with you professionally.
- Demonstrated expertise in various aspects of the prevention of men’s violence against women.
- The commitment to inclusive practices that engage with and educate men in a national campaign.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of innovative training programs and resources.
- The commitment to maintain confidentially while sharing information, ideas and expertise.
All EOIs received by the due date will be evaluated against the selection criteria by White Ribbon Australia and the applicants will be informed about the outcome.