White Ribbon Australia volunteers generously donate their time to help with events and awareness activities across Australia.
Our volunteers are valued for the unique knowledge and skills that they bring to the Movement and its work across Australia. White Ribbon currently has three categories of volunteers, as follows:
- In-office volunteers who assist the Movement through consistent and ongoing work at White Ribbon offices.
- Event volunteers who assist White Ribbon with community events across the country. These may or may not be one-off engagements.
- Specialist volunteers such as White Ribbon Reference Group and State and Territory Committee members, who fulfil specific roles that reflect the Movements strategic objectives.
Why should I volunteer for White Ribbon Australia?
The benefits of becoming a volunteer with us include:
- applying your talents, skills and knowledge to practical work
- achieving a sense of purpose
- developing a greater knowledge of the community
- learning new skills and building upon your existing skill set
- help with your future career pathways
- enjoy working in an area of interest and need.
What are the requirements of volunteers at White Ribbon Australia?
All of our volunteers are required to at minimum provide two professional references and hold an up-to-date National Police Certificate.
How do I get involved?
If you are interested in volunteering at White Ribbon Australia, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org