Helping White Ribbon Australia to eliminate gendered based violence.
White Ribbon Australia has an ambitious three year plan to lead systematic changes through grassroot activities and government policy changes to ensure that no woman or child lives in fear of violence or abuse.
We rely on donations from individuals and corporates, just like you, to enable our work which is focused on developing primary prevention programs and targeted campaigns to engage boys and men.
Where does your donation to White Ribbon Australia go?
- Our local activities across Australia and investing in the growth and expansion of our community partners, community action groups and state and territory committees who volunteer thousands of hours a year to create local changes.
- Our Workplace Accreditation Program, where we collaborate with workplaces to build on existing initiatives, providing the tools to strengthen a culture of respect and gender equality at all levels of the organisation;
- The development and delivery of our eLearning resources, an essential starting point to build understanding about violence against women, and how to prevent it. To end violence and abuse we need to first create widespread awareness and understanding of the issue across our social media and digital tools, like the White Ribbon Australia website. Consistently having a dialogue with the community keeps the issue on the top of the agenda.
- Advocacy and lobbying for law reform in 2021. Specifically, we will be fighting for coercive control law reform across Australia.
- Our Schools program, which aims to strengthen a culture of respect and equality at all levels of the school community – through curriculum, role modelling from staff, policies and procedures, domestic violence education programs and strengthened family and community partnerships.
Your support will make a positive difference in our community.
To donate, please complete the donation form.