White Ribbon Australia relies on generous donations from everyday Australians to enable our work to eliminate gendered violence.
Your donation enables us to further develop primary prevention programs and to strengthen and broaden the reach of our work to engage men in the prevention of men’s violence against women.
Where does your donation to White Ribbon Australia go?
- Our Schools program, to strengthen a culture of respect and equality at all levels of the school community – through curriculum, role modelling from staff, policies and procedures, domestic violence education programs and strengthened family and community partnerships.
- Our Workplace Accreditation Program, where we work with workplaces to build on existing gender equality and diversity initiatives, providing the tools to strengthen a culture of respect and gender equality at all levels of the organisation.
- Developing and delivery of our eLearning resources, an essential starting point to build understanding about violence against women, and how to prevent it.
- Advocacy and lobbying for law reform.
- Supporting hundreds of community events all over Australia, providing them with resources and guidance to spread information and awareness of gendered violence. This includes training and mobilising our Ambassadors & Advocates to attend these events and speak formally about what we can do every day to create safer and respectful communities.
Your support will make a positive difference in our community.
To donate, please click the button below and you'll be taken to our secure donation platform.