A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety, free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too
We are committed to the following values and bring these to bear in all facets of what we do:
- Courage: in facing challenges and finding creative and innovative solutions.
- Integrity: ethical, honest and accountable to all.
- Respect: compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity.
- Collaboration: working collaboratively to drive positive social change.
- Leadership: leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change.
White Ribbon Australia operates in collaboration with, and alongside, many other organisations working to end men’s violence against women. Our focus and strength is in mobilising men and communities to end men’s violence against women.
Further information can be found in our Strategic Framework 2016-2019.