Ambassadors Only: Articles, Opinion Pieces and Media Releases
This page provides a list of published articles, opinion pieces and media releases about domestic violence and gender equality that would inform and be of interest to White Ribbon Ambassadors.
- Diversity Council of Australia. (2017) “Men: How to make a difference to gender equality“, infographic.
- Nelson, L. (2017) ‘Gold Coast community legal centres have seen massive growth in elderly people seeking advice’, The Courier Mail (5 March)
**If subscription issues prevent you from viewing this article, access the article by entering the title into a search engine**
- Spike, C. (2015) ‘The EAPU Helpline: Results of an investigation of five years of call data. Elder Abuse Prevention Unit’, UnitingCare Community.
- Smith. A. (2017) ‘What Does Tonight’s AFL Women’s League Match Have To Do With Ending Violence Against Women? Everything.’ The Huffington Post. Friday 3 February.
- Caldwell, F. (2017) ‘Why Valentine’s Day is a terrifying occasion for some women’. The Sydney Morning Herald. Monday 13 February.
- Beaty, Z. (2017) ‘Men confess what feminine things they’d do if stereotypes didn’t exist’. The Pool. Thursday 12 January.
- Burke, L. (2017) ‘Heinous sexist culture inside STEM industries exposed’. News.com.au. Friday 27 January.
- Bushby, H. (2017) ‘Girl Power: How can books empower young girls?’ BBC News. Friday 27 January.
- Aubusson, K. (2017) ‘One third of ICU doctors bullied, survey finds, prompting crackdown by College of Intensive Care Medicine’. The Sydney Morning Herald. Sunday 29 January.
- Maurice Blackburn (2016) ‘Domestic violence: a national crisis’. The Guardian. Monday 29 November.
- Diversity Council Australia (2016) ‘Give Dad the best Father’s Day present ever – flexible working’, media release. 31 August..
- Morris, T. (2015) ‘The Simplest and Most Perfect Explanation of Privilege I’ve Ever Seen’
- Gardiner, B., Mansfield, M., Anderson, I., Holder, J. Louter, D. & Ulmanu, M. (2016) ‘The dark side of Guardian comments’. The Guardian. Tuesday 12 April.