Ambassadors Only: Publications
- Cussen, T. & Bryant, W. (2015) Domestic/family homicide in Australia. Research in Practice series no. 38. Australian Institute of Criminology, Canberra, Australia.
- NSW Parliament Legislative Council (2012) Standing Committee on Social Issues Domestic violence trends and issues in NSW. Report no. 46. The Committee, NSW, Australia.
- Tayton, S., Kaspiew, R., Moore, S. & Campo, M. (2014) Groups and communities at risk of domestic and family violence: A review and evaluation of domestic and family violence prevention and early intervention services focusing on at-risk groups and communities. Australian Institute of Family Studies, Canberra, Australia.
- Our Watch, Australia’s National Research Organisation for Women’s Safety (ANROWS) and VicHealth (2015) Change the story: A shared framework for the primary prevention of violence against women and their children in Australia, Our Watch, Melbourne, Australia.
- Wall, L. (2014). Gender equality and violence against women: What’s the connection? ACSSA Research Summary. Australian Centre for the Study of Sexual Assault, Australian Institute of Family Studies, Melbourne, Australia.
- Other online resources on men’s role in ending violence against women: http://www.xyonline.net/category/article-content/violence
Subscribe for updates from White Ribbon