Community Fundraising Manager (FT)
The Community Fundraising Manager contributes to the delivery of the range of fundraising programs and activities as detailed in the revenue generation strategy. The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop and implement the community fundraising strategy to support income growth and strong, positive ROI.
- Manage the administration, approval and web publication of all community events registered through the website.
- Manage the Inspired Challenges and Sports Fundraising (Run Season) activities, providing regular reports and tracking progress towards targets.
- Build relationships with fundraisers and community event organisers, supporting long-term commitment to White Ribbon.
- Contribute to the team’s data management practices and policies, and the development and documentation of team processes to increase efficiency.
White Ribbon Vision:
A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
White Ribbon Purpose:
Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values:
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Essential Selection Criteria
- Over 4 years fundraising and administrative experience, including experience working with Senior Executive teams.
- Project management experience, including end-to-end management of events.
- Efficient with ability to multi-task, maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- A creative thinker who shows initiative – able to independently make decisions and problem solve.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- High standard of competency in all Microsoft Office applications and experience in fundraising databases (Salesforce, Raisers Edge, ThankQ, IMIS, etc).
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to coordinate groups with competing priorities.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive interpersonal attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance.
- Ability to work outside of normal hours if required by events.
- Certificate in Fundraising / Philanthropic studies or equivalent / equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the development and management of fundraising programs and initiatives
- Experience in the development and delivery of fundraising communications
- Experience in salesforce
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace.
- Other related qualifications eg event management, volunteer management, communication.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Community Fundraising Manager via White Ribbon Australia.
We would like to fill the position as soon as possible.
This role is based in North Sydney and the salary band is from $70K – $75K (inclusive 9.5% superannuation).
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.