Donor Engagement and Events Coordinator (FT)
- This newly created role in the Fundraising and Partnerships team will support the team in North Sydney to deliver the fundraising programs and activities as detailed in the revenue generation strategy.
- With an organisational priority to diversify income streams White Ribbon will be increasing its fundraising activities, with a number of new fundraising initiatives to be delivered in 2017.
- Working closely with the Senior Executive – Fundraising and Partnerships, the coordinator will play a key support role, in the delivery of the new initiatives.
- In line with the fundraising strategic priorities, this role will have a focus on engaging donors and providing donor support, to nurture relationships and enable donor development.
White Ribbon Vision:
A nation that respects women, and in which every woman can live in safety, free from all forms of men’s violence.
White Ribbon Core Values:
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Essential Selection Criteria
- 2+ years’ administrative experience, including experience working with senior executive teams.
- Extensive project coordination experience, including end-to-end management of events
- Efficient with ability to multi-task, maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- A creative thinker who shows initiative – able to independently make decisions and problem solve.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- High standard of competency in all Microsoft Office applications and experience in fundraising databases (Salesforce, Raisers Edge, ThankQ, IMIS, etc)
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to coordinate groups with competing priorities
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive interpersonal attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance
Ability to work outside of normal hours if required by events
- Experience in the development and delivery of fundraising communications
- Experience in salesforce
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- Certificate in Fundraising / Philanthropic studies or equivalent / equivalent work experience.
- Other related qualifications eg event management, volunteer management, communication
An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: email@example.com using the subject line: Donor Engagement and Events Coordinator application via White Ribbon Australia.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.