White Ribbon Charity & Dance Christmas Party
1 December 2018
Be Happy Party Pty Ltd. Cordially Invites YOU and your FRIENDS.
What: Zumba & Line Dancing with Linda are hosting a Charity & Christmas Party event in support of White Ribbon Australia. It is a Black & White 1920’s Gatsby theme Christmas Party and fundraising for White Ribbon Australia. Let’s join hands to help stop violence against women. As well as celebrate Christmas as one team. To learn more about White Ribbon please go to https://www.whiteribbon.org.au
Who: You and your friends are invited. All welcome.
When: Saturday 1st December 2018 from 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Where: Function Room – Lower Level – Redlands RSL – 8 Passage Street, Cleveland
Why: Our aim is for everyone to have fun and have a great time. We are also hoping to raise as much as we can for a good cause. No donation is too small. We are also seeking donations to make up raffles and lucky door prizes. Please invite others and spread the word.
Ticket Sales are as follows;
1. Early Bird book by 21 Oct 2018 – $25.00 + $2.46 Eventbrite booking fee
2. General Admission till 1st Dec – $30 + $2.74 Eventbrite Booking Fee
3. Table of 10 (only 3 tables are available) book by 11th Nov 2018 – $240+$14.29 Eventbrite Booking Fee.
Included in your ticket: Finger Food, Entertainment, & Lucky door prize ticket. Bring a friend and get 2 tickets for the lucky door prize. The more friends you bring the more chances of winning. Drinks can be purchased at the bar.
Please note: Only paid bookings are confirmed. Tickets can be purchased during the class to avoid fees or can be done through direct deposit upon request. Bookings are first to come first served basis and seats are limited. Book now to avoid disappointment.
On this day we are sure you’ll have fun. The program will include.
1. Silent auction. So, make sure you bring spare cash to support the great cause.
2. 1920’s item for Show & Tell – most stunning item wins a prize.
3. Secret Santa exchange gift. (Most unusual or hilarious gift wins a prize)
4. Best dressed competition. (The guests will vote)
5. There will be group dancers that will entertain you. Please feel free to join in the fun.
What to wear: 1920’s Gatsby – Black & White Outfit – Best dressed wins a prize (a prize each for Male & Female). This is your chance to shine and put on your best dress.
What to bring:
1. Cash for silent auction/raffle ticket/donation etc.
2. Secret Santa Gift to the value of $10.
3. 1920’s item for Show & Tell (If any, no obligation)
4. Dancing Shoes – we want to make sure you are comfy when dancing.
5. Your smile and your willingness to help for a good cause will be appreciated.
Thank you for supporting White Ribbon and the 1 in 3 women each week that are impacted by violence. The awareness and funds that they raise go towards driving change in our community, through primary prevention programs that strengthen a culture of respect and equality between and challenge attitudes and behaviours that lead to violence – thank you for standing up, your support is critical and plays an important role in preventing men’s violence against women and creating a future where all women live in safety free from all forms of men’s violence. All proceeds will go towards White Ribbon Australia.
All donations of $2 or more to the fundraising appeal are eligible to receive a tax-deductible receipt. The Fundraiser must collect contact information for all donors who donate $2 or more who want a tax-deductible receipt and provide that information to White Ribbon as soon as practicable after collection. White Ribbon will issue gift receipts directly to donors based on the information provided to White Ribbon by the Fundraiser.
If you own a business and would like to be a donor, we can help promote your business on the day.
For more inquiry please contact the following;
Daria Lowe – 0415 756 755 (Bayside Class) – for cash booking.
Debbie Andersen 0424 443 426 /Coral Rolfe 0406 668 566 (Raby Bay Class) – for cash booking.
Jill McKercher – 0408 219 538, (for donation inquiry)
Maree Hiette – 0418 984 301 (White Ribbon Inquiry).
Mirella O’Connor – 0413 129 918 (Online Booking inquiry).
To book online please follow the link. https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/gatsby-christmas-dance-party-fundraising-for-white-ribbon-australia-tickets-50110697445