Executive Assistant to CEO
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) provides efficient, professional and confidential executive support to the CEO using a range of effective and high level administrative skills.
Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information and records management support.
White Ribbon Vision:
A nation that respects women, and in which every woman can live in safety, free from all forms of men’s violence.
White Ribbon Core Values:
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Essential Selection Criteria
- At least 5 years administrative experience including at executive level and working directly with a CEO or equivalent.
- Demonstrated high level experience in a similar position.
- Superior oral and written, interpersonal, client relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- An understanding of information management at a governance level including demonstrated experience in professional standard minute taking.
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills; high level of initiative and problem solving skill capacity.
- High standard of competency in all Microsoft Office and related applications.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance.
- An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace and a capacity to work safely within these principles.
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Relevant information technology qualifications.
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace.
- Experience with Government and Parliamentarians.
- Other related qualifications eg administration, communication.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Executive Assistant to CEO application via White Ribbon Australia.
Application closes 9am Monday 20 February 2017.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.