Executive Manager – Partnerships and Business Development
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Revenue and Sustainability portfolio to develop and deliver a strategy to grow income and increase support from the Australian Business/Corporate sector.
The Partnerships and Business Development Executive Manager position is a leadership role reporting to the portfolio Senior Executive, with a clear focus on revenue generation.
The Executive Manager is responsible for:
- the engagement and relationship management of existing Partners and Business/Corporate Supporters, fostering these relationships for longevity and supporting them to deliver fundraising activities and maximise the funds raised commensurate with White Ribbon Values and Strategic Direction.
- the business development strategy and creation of a pipeline of new partnership opportunities, identifying and engaging business/corporate prospects from new and existing stakeholders and implementing strategies to secure formalised financial commitments.
- supervising the Merchandise and Partnerships Coordinator to manage all operations of the merchandise program, providing leadership and guiding the development of new strategies to support income growth.
With increasing the number of partnerships and growing income the key priority of this role, the position focuses on revenue generating relationships and directs their team’s resources towards driving financial contributions from corporates.
A full position description is attached here.
White Ribbon Vision and Purpose
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Essential Selection Criteria
- At least 5 years demonstrated achievement in the areas of business development, external partner engagement, client relationship management and knowledge management.
- Demonstrated ability to forge and maintain strong and collaborative partnerships that enhance organizational capacity and sustainability.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and forge connections and collaborative partnerships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds that enhance organisational goals.
- High standard of competency in all Microsoft Office applications and experience in fundraising databases (Salesforce, Raisers Edge, ThankQ, IMIS, etc)
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to coordinate groups with competing priorities.
- Superior oral and written, interpersonal, relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Efficient with ability to multi-task, maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- A creative thinker who shows initiative – able to independently make decisions and problem solve.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive interpersonal attitude.
- Willingness to work and travel outside of hours.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field, such as finance, marketing and communication, fundraising and event management and/or equivalent advanced work experience.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- Experience in the development and delivery of fundraising activities.
- Experience in Salesforce.
- Certificate in Fundraising / Philanthropic studies or equivalent / equivalent work experience.
- Other related qualifications eg event management, volunteer management, communication
How to Apply
- Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: email@example.com using the subject line: Executive Manager Partnerships and Business Development via White Ribbon Australia website.
- We would like to fill the position as soon as possible.
- This role is based in North Sydney and the salary band is from $90k – 110k inclusive 9.5% superannuation.
- All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.