Information Project Officer (North Sydney)
White Ribbon relies on up to date, accurate and accessible information about our community supporters and donors to drive engagement and maintain financial sustainability. The Information Project Officer role is pivotal to the implementation of an organisation-wide client relationship management (CRM) database. The successful candidate will contribute their knowledge and skills in project management, data and information to support the design and implementation of a Salesforce CRM system that White Ribbon will use for years to come.
We are looking for a collaborative team player with attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude.
This position is a 3-4 day role over 9 months based in North Sydney, with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
The core responsibilities of the Information Project Officer are:
- Provide administrative and technical skills to assist the Information Management Framework (IMF) Project Manager and Technology Manager (TM) with the current IMF and associated projects.
- Coordinate data migration phase of the project ensuring data is clean and accurately mapped to the new Salesforce CRM database from external sources.
- Support the ongoing maintenance of White Ribbon Electronic Direct Marketing (EDM) and the current CRM database.
- Fulfill Salesforce administration activities as and when required.
White Ribbon Vision and Purpose:
White Ribbon is the world’s largest movement of men and boys working to end men’s violence against women and girls. White Ribbon Australia, as part of this global social movement, works through a primary prevention approach understanding that men are central to seeing the social change necessary to prevent men’s violence against women. Through community engagement, we engage men to stand up, speak out and act to influence the actions of men, demand change and drive gender equality.
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values:
- Courage– courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity– ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect– compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration– working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership– leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Essential Selection Criteria
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar project officer role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and achievement in an information management role preferably in a non-government organisation.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills; high level of initiative.
- High level attention to detail.
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Engagement.
- Previous experience with donor or member database management systems including experience and confidence in data selection, extraction and manipulation (ETL practices).
- Proven experience in electronic direct marketing implementation, preferably Pardot.
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance.
- Strong sense of drive and resilience. Action and result oriented with a strong sense of ownership.
- Expert in working with Microsoft Office applications, particularly spreadsheets.
- Experience with Salesforce Non-profit Success Pack.
- Qualification in Project Management methodologies (such as Prince2, PMBOK).
- Experience working with Pardot highly favoured.
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Information Project Officer via White Ribbon Australia.
Application closes 9am Monday 05 March 2018 and interviews will take place on Friday 09 March 2018.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.
This 3-4 day role is based in North Sydney till December 2018. The salary band is FTE $65k – FTE $75K inclusive 9.5% superannuation.