White Ribbon Internship (voluntary)
Internship / Volunteer Position
Part time: 2 days per week 10am to 4pm
Duration: 12 weeks with possible extension
Start date: 1 February
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values:
• Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
• Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
• Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
• Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
• Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Role Purpose:White Ribbon Australia is seeking individuals who would like to undertake a voluntary internship with an organisation committed to the prevention of men’s violence against women. Internships will be appointed to various portfolios to assist with data management, research and general program implementation.
• Data entry, cleaning and management
• Preparing for data transfer to new operational systems
• Creating online user profiles for key stakeholders
• Coordinating event specifics
• Conducting research for program and policy development and implementation
• Data collection and data mapping
How to apply for this internship:
Please address your application to Human Resources, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: White Ribbon Intern Application
All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, and a resume.
Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.