Merchandise and Partnerships Coordinator
As part of the Revenue and Sustainability team, this newly created role is responsible for the management of the merchandise program and to support the delivery of the Partners and Business/Corporate Supporters program.
The role will manage the merchandise program, overseeing the administration and logistics and providing high level support across the organisation. With a priority to grow revenue and support ongoing market brand recognition, this role will be proactive in identifying new opportunities and will develop strategies to support growth in merchandising income. The role will develop and implement streamlined processes to ensure an efficient and effective merchandise program is delivered across the organisation.
The role will support the Executive Manager to provide timely and high quality support to White Ribbon’s Partners and Business/Corporate Supporters. As directed by the Manager, the Coordinator will assist with the administration of the partnerships program and provide ongoing customer/donor support. The role will also be the key contact in supporting the delivery of various partner events and fundraising activities.
A full position description is attached here.
White Ribbon Vision and Purpose
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Essential Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience in merchandise development, implementation and sourcing.
- Managing quotes and sampling process, procurement and approvals, liaising with merchandise supplier on timelines, prototypes and delivery.
- Capacity to work with financial data and related operational systems like MYOB, Shopify and Salesforce.
- Experience working with inventory systems and with external distributors of merchandise.
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control own workload.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in contributing to a small team, including the capacity to review and improve workplace practice.
- High standard of competency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment, an ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive interpersonal attitude.
- High level of initiative and problem solving skill capacity.
- Strong relationship building and an ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance.
- Ability to work outside of normal hours if required by events
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the areas of finance or business administration.
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace.
- Salesforce and MYOB experience.
- Sales qualifications
- IT qualifications
How to Apply
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Merchandise and Partnerships Coordinator via White Ribbon Australia.
We would like to fill the position as soon as possible.
This role is based in North Sydney and the salary band is from $65K – $80K (inclusive 9.5% superannuation).
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.