White Ribbon Night is a fun way to stand up, speak out and act to prevent the cycle of violence against women.
Getting involved is easy! Get your friends, family and colleagues together for a good time that makes a big difference.
Here are a few White Ribbon Night ideas to get you started:
- Host a dinner – invite your friends over or head out to your favourite restaurant
- Movie night – grab some popcorn and watch a film
- Trivia night – ready, set, quiz! Put your friends and family to the test with some brain teasers
- Karaoke – sing out and make a stand, ask your friends to pick their tune
- Watch the Game – get your mates on the couch or go to your favourite sport
Be creative, the possibilities are endless!
Watch this space – we’ll be uploading some of the fresh, creative ideas that our supporters come up with for their nights in, to inspire you for your own White Ribbon Night.