Become a White Ribbon Supporter
Help stop violence against women
White Ribbon Supporters are men and women who are passionate about ending men’s violence against women and engage with White Ribbon in an independent and proactive capacity. They bring local expression to the White Ribbon Campaign through the activation of people, networks and opportunities to make violence against women a man’s issue too.
Who can become a White Ribbon Supporter?
Anyone committed to preventing men’s violence against women can become a White Ribbon Supporter.
What you can do as a White Ribbon Supporter:
- Be a safe active bystander – call someone out if they are making a sexist joke and call the police if you witness a violent incident.
- Take the White Ribbon Oath and understand what it means to stand up, speak out and act to stop men’s violence against women before it starts.
- Undertake our free online training course: Understanding Men’s Violence Against Women.
- Read our Fact Sheets offered in multiple languages.
- Become a regular giver.
- Access our online Resource Portal to find the latest information, tools and resources to equip you to promote gender equality and challenge violence-supportive attitudes and behaviours. (Coming shortly)
- Wear a White Ribbon wristband or ribbon to show your commitment to ending men’s violence against women. Want to buy a White Ribbon or White Ribbon Wristband in store?
- Host, attend or volunteer at a White Ribbon community event.
- Find out why the Breaking the Silence Schools Program is one of our key primary prevention initiatives and encourage your local school to enrol.
- Advocate for your workplace to become accredited through the White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation Program.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share the White Ribbon message.
- Fundraise to support White Ribbon’s ongoing programs and initiatives.
- Become a Corporate Partner.
Be the Change!