Technology Manager (FT)
This newly created role will be part of the Shared Services Team and will contribute advanced knowledge and skill in technology and information management to support White Ribbon objectives. This role is responsible for all technology planning, implementation, and maintenance within the organisation. The Technology Manager will develop and drive technology strategy and innovation in line with the overall business strategy to take White Ribbon’s technology maturity to a new level.
White Ribbon Vision and Purpose:
White Ribbon is the world’s largest movement of men and boys working to end men’s violence against women and girls. White Ribbon Australia, as part of this global social movement, works through a primary prevention approach understanding that men are central to seeing the social change necessary to prevent men’s violence against women. Through community engagement, we engage men to stand up, speak out and act to influence the actions of men, demand change and drive gender equality.
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values:
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect– compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Essential Selection Criteria
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within IT or Technology team.
- Proven experience in a management role, with experience developing and leading people and building capability.
- Experience with different types of Project Delivery methodology (Agile, Waterfall, Prince2, PMI, PMBOK).
- Track record with partnering with senior stakeholders to establish technology as an enabler to the overall business strategy.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Exceptional written and verbal, presentation, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management, prioritisation and administrative skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications incl. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to work confidentially.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure against multiple priorities.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality and privacy principles.
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to coordinate groups with competing priorities.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive interpersonal attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Technology Manager via White Ribbon Australia.
The interviews will take place on Monday, 20 November 2017.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria.
Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.
This full time role is based in North Sydney and the salary band is from $85K – $90K (inclusive 9.5% superannuation).