White Ribbon Internship (Volunteer Position-Finance & Risk)
Part time: 2 days per week 9am to 5pm
Duration: 12 weeks with possible extension
Location: North Sydney
Start date: 12/02/2019
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values:
• Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
• Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
• Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
• Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
• Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
White Ribbon Australia is seeking individuals who would like to undertake a voluntary, unpaid internship with an organisation committed to the prevention of men’s violence against women. Internships will be appointed to assist with finance & risk within the Shared Services portfolio which consists of Finance, Human Resources, IT and Administration functions of the organisation.
- Provide support to financial information processing.
- Assist in the development of financial reporting and analysis models.
- Assist in the management and reporting of the risk register.
- Provide support to donations related processing.
- Ad hoc tasks within the portfolio.
How to apply for this internship:
Please address your application to Human Resources, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: White Ribbon Intern Application Finance and Risk
All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, and a resume.
Please register as a supporter: www.whiteribbon.org.au/become-a-supporter
and start the online training: https://www.whiteribbon.org.au/understand-domestic-violence/free-e-learning/
Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.