White Ribbon Internship (Volunteer Position-Fundraising & Sustainability)
Part time: 2 days per week 10am to 4pm
Duration: 12 weeks with possible extension
Start date: As soon as possible
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values:
• Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
• Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
• Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
• Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
• Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
White Ribbon Australia is seeking individuals who would like to undertake a voluntary internship with an organisation committed to the prevention of men’s violence against women. Internships will be appointed to various portfolios to assist with data management, research and general program implementation.
The White Ribbon Marketing, Communications and Fundraising portfolio is responsible for directing financial sustainability which means diversifying funding to ensure a good spread of revenue sources, strong cost management and clever optimisation of existing assets to develop and extend our prevention work which includes programs in schools, workplaces and the broader community along with initiatives to engage men, advocacy, community support and training.
As an organisation that receives less than 10% funding from the government, White Ribbon Australia relies on generous donations from everyday Australians to enable our work to end men’s violence against women. Donations can help stop this devastating issue, which destroys our health, families and communities.
• Assist the Fundraising and Campaigns Manager with financial data entry and recognition.
• Communicate with White Ribbon fundraisers.
• Assist and address internal and external stakeholder’s relations via phone and email.
• Assist with weekly reporting from our third party fundraising sites and updating the excel tracking sheet
• Working with our Fundraising and Campaigns Manager to maintain the management of weekly data validation and reconciliation from event registrations (Excel knowledge essential)
• Assist with general fundraising data analysis in Pardot for fundraising imports
• Assist our Senior Executive with sales and merchandise business
• Help fielding calls following WRD
How to apply for this internship:
Please address your application to Human Resources, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: White Ribbon Intern Application Fundraising & Sustainability.
All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, and a resume.
Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.