Workplace Program Officer (FT)
This role provides operational support to the White Ribbon Australia Workplace Accreditation Program. The Workplace Program provides a sustainable platform for Australian workplaces to raise awareness and understanding of the issues surrounding violence against women with the aim of changing attitudes and behaviours that allow it to occur in our communities; and provide workplaces with the tools to respond effectively to incidents, whether they occur internal or external to the workplace. The position has responsibility for providing operational and administrative support to the Workplace Program Team, so to ensure day to day operations are effective and the Program achieves key strategy and operational outcomes.
|White Ribbon Vision and Purpose|
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values:
- Courage – courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity – ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect – compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration – working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership – leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
Essential Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience in program management and operational support
- Ability to provide comprehensive support to the development and implementation of program operations
- Excellent oral and written, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience in administrative duties, data management support and reporting
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and control own workload to achieve outcomes within prescribed timeframes, both of which may change with short notice
- High level of initiative particularly with regard to continuous improvement and innovation around business processes
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance
- High standard of competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- High level attention to detail
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences, Project/Program Management or equivalent, or relevant work based experience.
- Experience in community services or the not-for-profit sector.
- An understanding of WH&S principles in the workplace.
- Experience working with a range of complex stakeholders
- Other related qualifications e.g. communications.
A full position description is attached here.
Please address your application to HR Manager, White Ribbon Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Workplace Program Officer via White Ribbon Australia.
Application closes 9am Monday 24 April 2017.
All applicants MUST submit a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria. Any application that does not address these areas will not be considered.